1. Protection of personal data In the framework of compliance with current legislation, set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGDP in Spanish or GDPR in English), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the treatment of personal data, freedoms and fundamental rights of natural persons, and especially their honor and personal privacy, Perpetual Real Estate SL informs users that the data entered in the contact forms of our website and received through advertisements on the Internet as well as the data provided by our customers to our company by other means, including in person at our office, by email or by telephone, will be stored in files owned by Perpetual Real Estate SL. All information is gathered with the purpose to contact the user by email, phone or otherwise regarding our products. Perpetual Real Estate SL informs that it will not use its contents for a different purpose than for which they were collected, guaranteeing maximum confidentiality and applying the necessary technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to it, as established by current legislation on data protection.
2. Right of access, rectification and cancellation The owner of the data has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data. To exercise these rights, data owners can send a written request by postal mail to the address Avenida Comunidad Valenciana 4, 03590, Altea, Alicante, Spain, or by email to email@example.com.
3. Disclosure of information to third parties Perpetual Real Estate S.L. undertakes not to sell or transfer the personal information collected on their websites to other entities for their use without their express approval and offering them the opportunity to exercise their right to cancel and oppose previously mentioned.
4. External links If the user chooses to leave this website through links to web pages not belonging to our company, Perpetual Real Estate S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the User's computer.
5. The information on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment offer or recommendation. The information is based on information provided to Perpetual Real Estate S.L. by third parties that we consider reliable although we can not assure that it is accurate or complete and, therefore, should not be considered as such. All real estate offers of Perpetual Real Estate S.L. they are subject to errors, omissions and changes, including the price or removal of the property from the market without prior notice. In no case Perpetual Real Estate S.L. its officers or employees will be responsible for losses, damages or losses of any kind arising from the use of the information provided.
6. Perpetual Real Estate S.L. recommends the use of an independent solicitor and/ or surveyor to advise and assist you in respect of the real estate investment.
7. The prices mentioned in our website do not include the taxes, expenses or legal or accessory guarantees that may be applicable.
8. Legal issues This is a website that is subject to Spanish law. Perpetual Real Estate S.L. may use personal information provided by the user without their consent when legally required, or acting in good faith as long as such action is necessary to investigate or protect guests, visitors or associates of Perpetual Real Estate S.L. or to property owned by you (including this website).